Terms and conditions
Credit card payments in favor of TrekkSoft AG are collected by TREKKSOFT AG, Hauptstrasse 15, 3800 Matten, Switzerland ("TREKKSOFT"). TREKKSOFT will appear as TREKKSOFT TOUR BOOKING on your credit card statement. The domain where you enter and process your payment is owned and operated by TREKKSOFT.
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com for all inquiries regarding your credit card payments and chargebacks.
TrekkSoft AdWords Kickstarter Terms & Conditions
1. TrekkSoft's AdWords Kickstarter service is only available to existing TrekkSoft customers. If you are not an existing customer, you will need sign up for a TrekkSoft account. You can subscribe to one of our plans through this link http://trekksoft.com/en/pricing.
2. TrekkSoft’s management service is subject to a fair usage policy. Excessive requests for ads, keywords, ad groups, campaigns or any other facet relating to TrekkSoft's AdWords management programs will violate a fair usage policy. Customers will be notified if they are going beyond the fair usage policy.
3. TrekkSoft’s management fee of $225 for its AdWords Kickstarter Program is a once off payment that secures the management of the customers AdWords account for 3 months. Ad budget installments will be requested by TrekkSoft on a monthly basis in order to run the customer’s AdWords account. If you do not provide a budget for each month, TrekkSoft will not be able to run your AdWords campaigns.
4. Ad budget is paid directly to Google and is non-refundable once it has been spent.
5. TrekkSoft’s ability to provide $75 of free Advertising is dependent on the customers’ ability to pay a minimum of $30 dollars towards ad budget within 3 days of purchasing its Kickstarter package. This offer is only available to new to AdWords customers.
6. Monthly management meetings will not exceed more than 30 minutes.
7. Positive return on ad spend (R.O.A.S) from TrekkSoft’s AdWords management programs are not guaranteed and results vary from business to business.